Thursday, October 9, 2008

Today's workout involved:
  • ring pull ups
  • practising kipping chin ups- still haven't been able to nail this yet
  • bodyweight dips
  • chest press- hit a new record with 15kg dumbells. I haven't been able to chest press with 15kg as I had trouble lifting the weight up. I guess it's a sign that I'm getting stronger everyday!

The Topshop shoes arrived today and I have to say, they are hot. Seriously, walking into all the shoe stores today at Parramatta, I couldn't find a single pair that would compare to the two my sister and I purchased.

2 comments:

-»drOøLie said...

stronger = manly hehe just kidding. i want to be stronger so i can beat u in an arm wrestle!!

wat are kipping chin ups?

C said...

kipping chinups are the ones that girl did in the video clip. theyre continuous and have more momentum.

haha, are you going to comment on all my blog entries?