Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rest day.

Past three days of training have been quite hard leaving my body quite sore, which is a very good thing indeed considering the fact that these days, I don't end up feeling sore that often anymore.

Back to uni tomorrow. Last six weeks of uni for the year and boy, it's going to fly by so fast. The past two weeks have been hands down the best break I've ever had. The summer break is going to be even bigger and better, especially with my Japan trip towards the end of the break as well. The only bad thing is that I'll be missing out on teaching four classes, which I'll have to fork money out to pay another teacher to sub my class. Nevertheless, I am going to have a blast during the summer break. Balmy nights without having to think about the realities of university.

Anyway, back from my dreaming of the summer break, I have really got to buckle down and study my guts out for the next six weeks in order to be happy during the summer break.

No comments: