Friday, October 10, 2008

CFHQ WOD: "Mr. Joshua"
Five rounds for time of:
Row 400 meters
30 Glute-ham sit-ups
60kg Deadlift, 15 reps

***
Bircher Muesli
1/2 cup of Oats
1/2 Lemon juice
1/4 cup of Water
1 1/2 tbs of Honey
1/3 cup of Yoghurt

Combine oats, lemon juice and water and leave overnight. Combine with honey and yoghurt.

Usually I would add dried dates, flaked almonds and dessicated coconut. You can also add grated apple, raisins and strawberries. To increase the protein intake, I would add cottage cheese (but not everyone likes cottage cheese- in fact most don't).

***
This weekend will definitely be a quiet one. Might show up to training for rowing and see how I like it. Not too sure if I will because I'm more of a one-on-one competitor. Sunday will be my usual Bondi brunch and shopping for Julie's 21st.