Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CFHQ WOD:
For time:
30kg Squat clean, 10 reps
50 GHD Sit-ups
30kg Squat clean, 8 reps
40 GHD Sit-ups
30kg Squat clean, 6 reps
30 GHD Sit-ups
30kg Squat clean, 4 reps
20 GHD Sit-ups
30kg Squat clean, 2 reps
10 GHD Sit-ups

Might possibly increase the weight to 35kg, I'll see how it goes during the warm-up. Also might add in some shoulder work, but we'll see how I feel after this workout.

Okay, so after not eating all day, I hit the gym after uni, pumped for my workout. After the 8 reps of squat cleans, I started getting very dizzy. Moral of the story is, make sure you eat before you have a big workout!!! I didn't even finish it. How disappointing! This is definitely one to try again. Squat cleans hurt.

After stopping, I did some bicep curls, which I haven't done for a while, and am noticeably stronger. Also did upright row for my shoulders and tricep pulldown.

Rest day tomorrow!

3 comments:

-»drOøLie said...

:O no eating before gym? that's a no no! once i did that.. i was like full enegetic at the gym, and then after i felt dizzy and lightheaded.. not good!

gotta learn the squat clean.

C said...

you gotta learn to do a clean first!

-»drOøLie said...

like cleaning your room??

*pts to room* go to ur room you naughty child!!