Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Squat clean 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

30, 32.5, 35, 37.5, 37.5, 40, 40kg

I was so scared doing the squat clean at 40kg, only because last time I tried, I dropped it on myself. Today, I did it easily but I had no courage to amp the weight up to 42.5. Maybe next time!

***

I'm having another go at the Zone Diet which is, hands down, probably one of the best things you can do for your body. It's not only a diet, it's a lifestyle change that your body will love you for.

The reason why my first attempt failed was, well, because I became lazy and stopped thinking about what foods I had in the house. Eating healthy isn't simply staying away from all the junk food you have nor is it aever about eating less. It involves time and effort to think ahead about what food you do have at home, and what essentials you'll need in order to eat healthily until the next time you can hit the supermarkets.

No comments: