Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Fight Gone Bad!"
Three rounds of:

Wall-ball, 4kg ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 20kg (Reps)
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 20kg (Reps)
Row (Calories)

In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of "rotate", the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

Ergh. Being used to training in a gym with airconditioning, today, the aircon at the gym wasn't working and towards the end of my second round, I started feeling very faint. Felt a bit dizzy but thought to myself, "If I'm not throwing up, then it's not as bad as I think", so I continued on. The reps for my last round were pretty much cut by half as I slowed the workout down.

Round 1: 26 15 15 12 14
Round 2: 26 15 16 11 15
Round 3: 12 8 10 11 11t
Total: 217

No comments: