Sunday, November 23, 2008

Clean and Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

20, 20, 25, 30, 32.5, 32.5, 35kg


***


Harbourlife yesterday was awesome. The weather didn't end up being so bad, except for the chilly winds which I managed to escape under the warmth of my jacket. It sprinkled at one point, very lightly, so that wasn't much of an issue. The venue is very ideal since it's small and intimate. The music was great and best of all, the company was great. I am so grateful that I had such lovely and wonderful people to hang around. The day/night wouldn't have been the same without them!

Now, after Harbourlife, I'm more excited than ever about the Melbourne trip in a little over a months time. It's going to be the best way to end 2008 and start 2009.


Anyway, I really need to get my focus back on track for my last exam on Wednesday, which I have to ace since I enjoyed the unit overall. It would be such a shame if I didn't get a distinction for it, which I probably won't if I don't put in enough study over the next two days.




No comments: