Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yesterday was erg trials at dragon boat training. I've tried it three times now. First time I scored 174, second time was 172 and at training I hit 179. Next time, I want to get in the 180s.

Today's workout:
For time 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, and 5 rep rounds of:
Virtual shoveling [wmv] [mov]
Pull-ups

With an Olympic bar holding only one 5kg plate, touch the plate on one side of the barrier then the other for one "rep." Barrier is 24."

50:41 minutes

This workout was a killer. To make matters worse, the air conditioning in the gym wasnt working and we didn't have any fans so there was barely any air flowing in and out of the gym. Not very ideal conditions to work out in, especially when the temperature in Fairfield was over 40 degrees. Nevertheless, I loved the workout.

No comments: