Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SENSATION WHITE, NYE 2008:

SUMMERDAYZE, NYD 2009:


The Melbourne trip is one that will stick with me for a long time to come. After a few dramas early on in the trip, it was quite a turning point for me. 2008 was an awesome year for me but I have a feeling that 2009 will be even better.

Anyway, here's something. A year ago, today, was the first time I ever got drunk. After spending the day at Jamberoo for Peter Ha's birthday, we headed out at night to the Fuzzy Street Music Festival. After that was karaoke for a birthday and I was feeling emo and decided that that night was the night to get completely smashed and throw up on Antho's left leg and all over Maloneys, on the floor, at the pool tables and in the bathroom.

2 comments:

Michael said...

whoa, that's weird. i was supposed to go to jambo and fuzzy but never did. i'm sure i had work on, and was never buggered to go to fuzzy at night! that would have meant i WOULD have known u for a year.

C said...

haha, yeah. it's been a year since ive met the guys, besides mark and ant.