Wednesday, April 21, 2010

R.I.P. Kevin Del Rio

On Sunday 18th April 2010 a husband, son, brother, friend and fellow paddler, left this world and is now an angel looking down on us. You should be joining us tomorrow on our flight to Adelaide for our Nationals campaign this year. Instead, we fly without you but we will paddle the waters of West Lakes with you watching over us.

This campaign is for you, my team mate. In a moment of weakness, I know you will be there for each and every one of our VADB family members. You are an angel amongst us now, we are scared but we will be okay. I know you are there for us.

I know you've seen everyone that's been to your house the past two days and you've also seen everyone who was there today. Claudine, Izzy, Tash and Beau will be okay.

Rest in peace, my friend.

P.S. Show them how we party up there, okay?

No comments: