Wednesday, April 14, 2010

JT

21-15-9 reps for time of:
Handstand push ups
Ring dips
Push ups

This one is definitely going to suck and I'll be sure to feel it at dragon boat training afterwards. That's okay, just gotta suck up the pain and soldier on. My brain is no longer wired to tell me to give up. There is barely ever a hint of negative energy floating around inside of me when I train and I thrive off the pain I feel. I've still got a long way to go to be the kind of CrossFit athlete that I want to be but I am slowly getting there. It's tough but it is definitely a rewarding journey.

Most people just cannot justify the amount of effort I put into making it CF a priority in my life but that's okay, I don't expect many to understand and I don't try to make them understand. That's why when I walk into the box it, it's such a breath of fresh air. Walking into a world completely different to what most people are familiar with and being surrounded by people who really understand why you train, why you eat and why you choose to prioritise things in your life the way you do.

No comments: