Monday, May 3, 2010

Baseline

3 rounds for best time of:
500m Row
40 Squats
30 Sit ups
20 Push ups
10 Pull ups
5:37

Back to CFNQ and the Zone today after twelve days of absence from my usual routine. I've still got it after clocking the fastest time out of the girls and beating half the guys even though I didn't feel like I was performing at my best.

VADB 2009/2010 Nationals campaign is definitely one that will go down in history. So much happened in the lead up to the campaign, so much happened during the campaign and so much has already happened in the week following the campaign.

A little extra flab is hanging around my stomach as a result of the partying and careless eating. Finished it off yesterday with Yum Cha for lunch and Pastizzi Cafe for dinner. We are absolutely obsessed with Pastizzi Cafe, visiting the place at least once a month and sometimes even twice a week.

No comments: