Thursday, December 11, 2008

There's just something about Christmas that I absolutely love! Buying gifts for those special to you is probably the best part. The next best would be walking through Myer, during lunch hour in the city, and witnessing people purchasing gifts for their loved ones.

Most of my Christmas shopping is complete and I should be done by this evening. This weekend, although it'll be another busy one, my sister and I have got to get all the Christmas food plans out of the way. And I've got to force her to put the tree up. Ha!

Lunch break.

2 comments:

Michael said...

aww. what a sweet blog.

this is my present to you for xmas.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=FgXvR97Wk6g

enjoy!

C said...

hahahaha! that was just hilarious. made me laugh even though im so angry at my year 7s at the moment. im never angry at them =(