Friday, September 26, 2008

So maybe this blog isn't only about my training and eating regime after all...

Four of my current Topshop obssessions. I think I might get the black sandal heels and the playsuit and the shorts (if they ever come out in a different print, which, I'm sure they will. I just can't ever see myself pulling off anything with leopard print on them. Yergh.).

***

So it looks like I'll be heading off to the gym soon. My workout today (and my welcome back present):

  • CrossFit HQ WOD: "Nicole"
    Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
    Run 400 meters (Rowed instead)
    Max rep Pull-ups
    6 rounds, 62 pull-ups
    Weak attempt due to bicep tendonitis.

  • CrossFit Endurance: 3+ hours after WOD
    C2
    3 rounds, 2 min total rest between rounds
    30sec on, 30 off, 30 sec on 25 off 30 sec on 20 off, 30 on 15 off 30 on 10 off 30 on 5 off 30 sec on Rest.
    1162m, 1156m, 1121m

***

Rye toast, 3 egg white scramble, baked beans, low fat ricotta cheese
Peas, carrots and beef stir fry
Half a pop tart
2 celery sticks and a slice of turkey
Broccoli, cabbage and beef

No comments: