Thursday, September 25, 2008

First post

So inspired by Shari Kreener at Cross Fit Santa Cruz, California, I have decided to start a blog entailing the details of my daily workout and possibly some insight into my diet. This blog is intended for me to be able to record my progress so hopefuly I can be consistent with my blogging!

The past two days I've spent resting because I have bicep tendonitis in the right arm. Considering all the days I've had on in the gym compared to the days I spent resting, I am not suprised. I recently had issues with my calf from sprints and my elbow from ring pull ups as well. I really do want to get back to the gym tomorrow but not sure how my shoulder will be tomorrow so I'll decide when I wake up.

On Monday I decided to do one-legged squats as I couldn't do any upper body work. The last time I did one-legged squats, I had to hand onto a pole to help me on the way up. This time, I did ten on each leg without any assistant and I'm pretty sure I could have done more. What an improvement!

Today I headed out to Bondi with my sister for a shopping day so my diet was not very impressive.
  • Half a pop tart
  • Soy hot chocolate
  • Swiss bircher mueslie
  • Half a slice of sourdough, egg white scramble, baked beans and ricotta
  • 3 "Sticky" lollies
  • Sunflower seeds
  • 1 banana and 2 tbs of cottage cheese

As you can see, it is seriously lacking vegetables which is not normal for me.

No comments: