Saturday, May 16, 2009

Power clean 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

37.5kg x 7

Not enough confidence to lift 40kg today since there was no moral support around! I'm too terrified of dropping it.

Got very irritated at the gym today. Halfway through my power cleans, two guys decided to occupy the bench in front of me, which I had no problem with as I was not using the bench. However, they didn't think to move it forward. So when one of them was chest pressing, the other would stand behind the bench which happened to be right infront of my bar. How could they not notice that they were in my way?

I began to shuffle backwards and Vlad said, "No, just leave it there", and he looked at the guys and the ended up moving forward instead.

They looked like newbies at the gym though. Neverthless, how could they be so ignorant and rude?

4 comments:

-»drOøLie said...

lol how annoying! i bet they were asian :P

Michael said...

why so racist for droolie

C said...

they didnt even apologise! rude.

Michael said...

you should have given them 10 of your best on the bench press.
"that's right, now GTFO"